Last modified: October 3, 2018
The Website is offered and available to persons residing in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content or services of Aquestive are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Dissemination of product information or other content on the Website may be subject to different medical requirements or regulations in other jurisdictions. If you reside or are located outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you reside in the United States and are of legal age to form a binding contract with Aquestive.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ADVICE. No content on the Website should be construed as advice or recommendations regarding any health decision, treatment, or diagnosis, and should not be substituted for consultation with your licensed healthcare profession.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Aquestive or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all content, features, and functionality thereon, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Aquestive, its affiliated entities, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
No right, title or interest in or to the content of the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Aquestive. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by this Agreement is a breach hereof and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. and the terms AQUESTIVE, AQUESTIVE THERAPEUTICS, the AQUESTIVE logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks and trade names of Aquestive or its affiliated entities or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Aquestive. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Information, News and Press Releases
The Website may contain information, news and/or press releases about Aquestive. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, Aquestive disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information, news or any press releases. Information about companies other than Aquestive contained in the news, press releases or otherwise should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by Aquestive.
User Submissions Non-Confidential Communication
You agree that by submitting content:
- if you are a health care professional, you will not submit any information that would directly identify a patient or any information for which you do not have all necessary consents or authorizations to disclose;
- you will only submit content that complies with applicable law, and will not submit content that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive, or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains any viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer;
- you understand and agree that such content that is submitted to a feedback page, will be deemed non-confidential; and
- you grant to Aquestive the irrevocable right to use, copy, modify, publish, perform, transmit and display such content via any media in accordance with this User Agreement, and waive any moral rights you may have in such content. Subject to all applicable federal laws, Aquestive shall be free to use such content, including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such content, for any reason whatsoever.